A classic southern transitional home designed by sought-after architect Paul Turney.
This airy, light and bright home in the heart of Highland Park features welcoming formal living spaces, an expansive kitchen, a gorgeous master suite with a sitting room and luxurious master bath, five en-suite bedrooms, and a covered outdoor living area with fireplace. Custom details are scattered throughout the 6,300 square feet of usable space, including the custom marble and brass powder bath sink that has since been featured in articles on Buzz Feed and the Scout Guide blog.
- Welcoming front entry hall, flanked by generously-proportioned formals with wood-burning fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large steel window unit in family room creates a wall of glass with stunning views and natural light
- Five generous secondary bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Gracious master suite with solarium sitting room and exquisite master bath with separate closets
- Large back yard with room for a pool and yard space
- Expansive kitchen with gourmet stainless appliances and incredible light from five large windows near sink
- Beautiful wet bar between living and family rooms is ideal for entertaining
- The downstairs bedroom and full bath can also serve as the study
- Upstairs game room with attached bath